===== I have moved on! =====

Please join me at Virtually Lost in the search to find Nirvana using virtualization technologies.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Here we go


It's been 3 years since my last confession ....


Well, what are blogs supposed to be but a public confession of our actions ? Hopefully this won't be that kind of blog. I decided to get a blogger account and start typing for the general public because I've found myself asking Bart to blog a technical item or technique that I had created that day.


You see, that's where I think that blogging is becoming the norm. We are moving our great Internet archive method from Usenet to web logs. So, searching for techniques and information used to give us a link to a newsgroup, and now chances are you will be linked to an individual's blog instead. By creating this blog, I hope to archive some of the technical recipes that I've had to create as part of my job.


Of course, I might ramble somewhat about the "Chief Executive" part of the job as well.


As most bloggers seem to write to an audience, my blog may very well be lines of code and a few notes. If I bring in an audience, I will be the first surprised.

No comments: